Monday, January 13, 2014

new years resolution

new years resolution
Neal Chapman

#1 stop procrastinating
 I am really bad at leaving things till the very last minute. i will always leave my homework till the last day, and even sometimes the morning before. it is something that i have always wanted to change but never have really gotten around to it.

#2 graduate
I have already been accepted into my dream school and applied for housing, so the only thing i need to do is graduate. trying to force myself to do the work and make sure i don't fail any of the classes i need will be hard. i have already been tempted to not show up to class.

#3 take up yoga
Every time i have done yoga i have liked it. i always feel better after i am done, but, for some reason i have never found any time in my schedule to do so. i have always wanted to put yoga into my regular schedule but i have not really had a regular schedule.

#4 explore my spirituality
I was raised religious and went to church of the first about 9 years of my life. After awhile my family stopped going. getting back in touch with god and my spirituality is a big deal to me.

#5 swim with sea turtles in Mexico
I have never been to Mexico, and i have always wanted to swim with sea turtles so this seems to be a good fit. going to other country's and experiencing different cultures is something that i like to do. i also like to dive and i have always wanted to be able to swim with sea turtles.

No comments:

Post a Comment