Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Blog post #2

Blog post #2
Neal Chapman

I was looking for my ring that was stolen from me. maybe i should back up my story a couple of years. I was one of the first 15 beings put down on this land, and i just wanted to be nice. I was not the most popular at first. i was always second, My good friend Morgoth, was always peoples favorite. i wanted to be just like him, everybody knew his name, no one knew my name, i was a nobody. I really wanted to be a famous. with the fall of Morgoth i knew it would be my time to shine. I really wanted for everyone on Arda to know me. I built the greatest tower ever known on this land, I started to get on everybody good side, starting with the orcs, trolls and goblins. they were very receptive, all i had to give them was some land and materials and they were in love. then I decided to try and befriend the humans. the people to the east and south were nice and friendly. i just said 'hey guys, want to extra land to the west, there is plenty of land, i am sure the men of rohan and gondor wont mind". little did i know that the men of the west, the elves and dwarves were going to be such dicks. They did not want to give any of "their" land to the orcs, goblins, trolls, and other humans. they have so much open land, the mirkwoods themselves and almost entirely empty save a few spiders, and the people of rohan have an entire fortress with a complete tunnel system empty. they only use it for running away, something they would not have to do if they would just listen to me. i thought, oh hey, the other creature might like me more if i were to give them some precious golden rings, something to unite all of the races together. i worked with the elven smiths and forged 20 rings, 3 for the elven lord, 7 for the dwarf lords and 9 for the kings of the men. the last one was for myself, just to have something in common with all of the other races. I didn't know at first why they took my rings, but I wanted my stuff back. I assume it was just the elves being greedy.  i put in all of the effort into making those rings. i was successful in taking back 17 of the rings and gave the 7 to the dwarves and the 9 to the men an kept the one for myself. the dwarves were greedy as they always were and just saw them as a gold ring. all they wanted was more gold., eventually they became so greedy that they all threw their lives away for gold. the men were the only people that were happy with me. they became my best friends. too bad the damn elves corrupted the humans of NĂºmenĂ³reans to join their side. i was surrounded and had nowhere to run except back to the black tower. the man known as isildur cut off my finger and took my ring. Now i am stuck in my tower, looking for the ring that was taken from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment