Monday, November 4, 2013

letter

letter to Mrs.Bennet in pride and prejudice
Neal Chapman

Dear Mrs.Bennet
I regret to inform you that thy actions which i saw were most unreasonable.  thy instances on marrying thy daughters to any man who were to show you there coin. i witnesses your acts towards thy daughter Elizabeth while on my walk near the pond. I saw thou whist my own eyes. thy was berating thy daughter, yelling about marrying her cousin. what is wrong with thous mind. why doth thou think that thou should control thys daughter.

I am sorry for my first part of the letter. i was quite angered when i saw thous actions. Me, being a women of high influence, don't want your lower breed  to many anyone of power like me. you  should never marry or spread any of thous seed to corrupt any other family.

No comments:

Post a Comment